Entireweb

Free Search Engine Submission

Konga Deals

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Hurt Female Blog Reader Narrates Unfair Treatment By Cousins...

As I write this I am hurting so deeply,I could never imagine that I could ever go through such in my entire life least have to receive such from a family...
I went to school in the morning by 7a.m,have been staying at my cousins place for a while because the hostel is still empty and I don't want to fall prey to bad people..Unfortunately I realized my monthly flow came...left with no other choice but to go back home,but before I got a drop I was already drenched..I was so embarrassed but luckily I was wearing a black trousers..When I got to the house,the door was locked so I called my cousin and her younger sister,Told her my situation and she promised they were on their way..that was around 1pm..
I couldn't sit on the tiles so I stood up for a very long time but later sat on a neighbour's foot match... I had to keep on giving excuses to neighbours that passed..I fell asleep but woke up only to check  time and it was 2pm..I was very sad..I called again.. I was told that they were faced with so much crowd at the bank..but I thought to myself atleast not up to an hour no matter the crowd!!!
At least one of them should have brought the keys for me and probably go back...waited so much but it was getting late and I was irritated.. Had to go a neighbours place and freshen up in the most embarrassing way...Eventually they came back by 4 pm...I never uttered a word..I heard when one mentioned something about eating Sharwama.. I was pissed!!!!So I was here waiting in a bad state and someone had the time to stand in a line waiting to buy Sharwama????I couldn't believe my ears..My blood?My Family??My two sisters??? I was so hurt because I can't even do that to a stranger!!!... So I went forward and told them how I felt..they apologized but deep down I felt they dint realize the extent their actions hurt me....
Now I ask myself...if a sister or a blood relative could do this to you...Then who else?? There's no love out there in the world..everything is messed up!!!Greed has clouded our minds that we tend to ignore others just to fulfill our personal wants....Am a realist..a strong one..I believe in reality..seeing is believing.. Even when I see I still have to take it with a pinch of salt!Because our senses can also deceive us....but I guess I forgot the true face of reality...I expected too much...even from my family.

By Vivienne Adah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Level 99 Denim

Level 99 Denim