Entireweb

Free Search Engine Submission

Konga Deals

Tuesday 26 May 2015

North West is obsessed with doing her teeth-Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian has revealed North West who turns 2 in June is obsessed with her teeth and make up.She said this on Live! With Kelly And Michael that her mini-me has taken an interest in beauty treatments.
‘I just had to get her her own set of make-up brushes,’ the 34-year-old admitted, explaining that her daughter with Kanye West was always playing with beauty tools in her bag.‘She lets me do her hair. And she’s obsessed with doing her teeth.’She can open my blush, put the brush in and put it on her cheek. Today, she was opening my lipstick,' 'She puts it up to her lips like she knows what she's doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Level 99 Denim

Level 99 Denim