Entireweb

Free Search Engine Submission

Konga Deals

Tuesday 26 May 2015

How the heck did that happen?-Toolz gushes over her engagement

Toolz is surprised after her boo Tunde Demurun proposed yesterday. She says
"Arrrggghh! I'm about to be someone's wife!! How the heck did that happen lol! I don't know what to say....Thank you for putting this silly smile on my face @captdemuren - so thankful to God for you in my life. No one drives me crazy more than you, but I've never felt a greater need to make someone else so happy (minus parents lol) To everyone that has shown us love through phone calls, messages, social media posts etc we are very grateful.�� May God constantly give you all reasons to smile this crazy smile I'm smiling now.������ Signed Mrs Tolulope Oniru-Demuren loadin"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Level 99 Denim

Level 99 Denim