Entireweb

Free Search Engine Submission

Konga Deals

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Why I beat my son on Live TV-Hero Mum who smacked son for joining Baltimore riots

 The mum who was hailed for giving her son a smack-down after seeing him on TV as one of the Baltimore protesters has explained why she did it.Toya Graham was filmed beating her 16-year-old son Michael and screaming "take that f***ing mask off"

Speaking to CBS News, Toya said:
 "He gave me eye contact, and at that point, not even thinking about cameras or anything like that... (I thought) that's my only son and at the end of the day, I don't want him to be a Freddie Gray.Is he a perfect boy? No he's not. But he's mine, he knew he was in trouble, at that point, I just lost it. "I was shocked, I was angry, because you never want to see your child out there doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Level 99 Denim

Level 99 Denim